Light Stabilizer LS-292
is a highly effective light stabilizer belonging to the hindered amine
light stabilizers (HALS) family of stabilizers.
It’s a liquid hindered amine light stabilizer especially developed for coatings.
The efficiency of LS-292 provides significantly extended life time to coatings by minimizing paint defects such as cracking and loss of gloss.
Chemical and Physical Properties
Mixture of Bis(1,2,2,6,6-pentamethyl-2,6,6-pentamethyl-4-piperidyl)sebacate.
Product Type : Light Stabilizers / UV Absorbers > Hindered Amines (HALS)
Chemical Composition : Mixture of Bis(1,2,2,6,6-pentamethyl-2,6,6-pentamethyl-4-piperidyl)sebacate
CAS Number : 41556-26-7, 82919-37-7
Physical Form :Liquid
LS-292 is recommended for applications such as:
1) Automotive coatings (non acid catalysed).
2) Industrial Coatings.
3) Radiation curable coatings (with no loss of cure speed).
4) Wood stains or DIY paints.
Its high efficiency has been demonstrated in coatings based on a variety of binders
1) One- and two-component polyurethanes (water and solvent).
2) Thermoplastic acrylics (physical drying).
3) Thermosetting acrylics, alkyds and polyesters.